Lighten Up; Open The Windows Of The Soul
So much human misery is so unnecessary. After the basic physical needs are met, there are emotional needs. And sungazing is a simple, easy way to feed those needs. How? Just look at the Sun, starting slowly and working up gradually. It's as simple as that. Deep down, everyone already knows that the Sun is good for you, but few put this knowledge into practice in a regular, realistic way. I'm not talking about “getting a tan“; I'm talking about getting the mild warmth of the Sun into the emotions. – Some characteristics of sungazing:
The Emote Sun Foundation
is legally registered in the Commonwealth of Virginia (USA); 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status has been granted with the Internal Revenue Service (again, USA).
Contact Emote Sun Foundation
Click here to donate (PayPal will send you an e-mail stating the amount of the contribution, and you can print this e-mail for your tax records).
Or send cash or check (in US dollars, please) to:
Emote Sun Foundation
407 Artillery Rd.
Yorktown, VA 23692-4229
- Fun; feels really good
- Life energy surges through the body.
- One might find oneself laughing out loud, or at least smiling – spontaneously.
- Fulfilling, satisfying
- It reduces cravings for food, drink, etc.
- It is a natural, healthful, inexpensive treatment for addictions: alcohol, drugs, TV, anti- depressants, etc.
- Opens leads to more and better things
- One can find joy even in indirect sunlight, maybe even artificial light or no light.
- The new possibilities for personal development are almost endless.
- The pure thought of The Good is like the Sun in the realm of thinking.
I'm not asking anyone to take my word for anything. I'm just trying to give people information so that they might do it. Then, they'll find out for themselves, from experience. And then, whatever I say won't matter much.> Back to Top